Employability workshops for semester two have now ended- but details of our summer workshops programme coming soon!
University of Bradford students and graduates are welcome to attend our regular workshops led by an employer or one of our advisers.
This year we have three themes to our workshops:
- Career Essentials - covering a wide range of employability skills and job hunting techniques
- Professional Insights - invited speakers from industry give advice and information from their point of view
- Expanding Your Horizons - covering further study, opportunities abroad and more...
Booking is required for all our workshops: Click on the workshop title or go to the University's Workshops page and click Careers (for All) to access the full schedule and reserve your place.
- If you are an employer and wish to lead a workshop, please contact email@example.com for more information.
- Other events that we organise include:
- You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest news on upcoming events.