READY, SET, GO! Our summer workshops programme
From Monday 15th May we will be running our three-part workshop series, Ready Set, Go! on a regular basis throughout the summer. A description of each workshop is below- each will be taking place multiple times so you can attend them all in one day or spread them out over the summer if you prefer.
Click on the session title to see the available dates and times, and don't forget to book your place!
- Many recruiters advertise their opportunities and they will be looking for people like you … but how can you find them?
- Do you know how to evaluate and match your knowledge, skills and qualities to meet the employer’s requirements?
- This session will provide job seeking advice such as knowing where recruiters advertise, the hidden jobs market and help you get started on your job seeking strategy. We will also assist with initial assessment, helping you to make appropriate choices.
- This session will also provide useful resources for your job search and explain how Career and Employability Services can help you find that job.
- See the dates and times and reserve your place.
- Come and find out how best to sell yourself and learn some useful tips on making effective applications, such as CVs, covering letters, applications and personal statements.
- Selling yourself includes having a strong personal brand with a social media presence e.g. on LinkedIn.
- Finally it will provide useful resources and explains how Career and Employability Services can support you to make winning applications.
- See the schedule and book your place.
- This session will give an overview of personal presentation, networking and interviews to help you make a positive impression on employers.
- You will have a chance to practise some typical interview questions and receive feedback.
- We will also provide hints and tips and useful resources and explain how Career and Employability Services can help you get that job.
- Reserve your place now.
- If you are an employer and wish to lead a workshop, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Other events that we organise include:
- You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest news on upcoming events.