How to apply
- The UCAS code for the University of Bradford is BRADF B56
- Applications for September 2019 should be submitted between September 2018 and 15 January 2019
Applications for full-time undergraduate courses must be submitted via UCAS (Universities and Colleges Admissions Service).
Full instructions can be found on the UCAS website. Your school or college will also be able to help you with the process.
If you are not currently at school or college, or require further information, you can contact UCAS on 0371 468 0468, or via their social media channels.
Applications for part-time undergraduate courses must be submitted online, directly to the University of Bradford.
Dates and deadlines
For September 2019 entry
- 15 January 2019 - entry deadline for most undergraduate courses
- 25 February 2019 - UCAS Extra begins
- 30 June 2019 - late entry deadline
- 5 July 2019 - Clearing opens
- 15 August 2019 - A-level results published
- 15 August 2019 - Adjustment opens
- 16 September 2019 - Autumn term starts
- 20 September 2019 - Final deadline for 2018 entry applications
More ways to apply
Extra allows you to add another choice, if you didn't receive any offers from your original five choices.
Extra for September 2019 entry will run from 25 February 2019 until 4 July 2019.
Clearing provides another opportunity for you to apply if you aren't holding a place when your results are released.
Clearing for September 2019 entry will begin on 5 July 2019.
If your results are better than expected, Adjustment allows you to enquire about swapping your unconditional offer for a different course or a different university.
Adjustment for September 2019 entry runs from 15-31 August 2019.