School of Management MSc Outstanding Achievement Scholarship
Prospective PG students (inc. current UG): available
Current PG students: not available
Entry year: 2018/19
Postgraduate taught: available
Postgraduate research: not available
About the scholarship
Available to self-funding students who may not have achieved a first-class honours or a second-class honours, but can demonstrate significant achievements outside of their studies and evidence a positive contribution to society.
This option is available to students who are looking to study an MSc course in the School of Management, for programmes based in Bradford.
For these scholarships, we focus on rewarding the potential contribution a student brings to the programme and its cohort, evaluating not just academic excellence, but work and personal achievements also.
- Applied Management and Entrepreneurship MSc
- European and International Business Management MSc
- Finance and Investment MSc
- Finance Accounting and Management MSc
- Financial Management MSc
- Human Resource Management (CIPD Accreditation) MSc
- International Business and Management MSc
- International Strategic Marketing MSc
- Logistics, Data Analytics and Supply Chain Management
- Management MSc
- Marketing and Management MSc
Students from all countries, who meet the criteria, are eligible.
Payment amount & frequency
A one off contribution of £3,000 towards tuition fees.
How to apply
You do not need to make a separate application for the scholarship, you will be automatically considered for this award. Early course applications are recommended as these scholarships are assessed and awarded throughout the year and subject to availability.