School of Law LLM Scholarship
Part-time: not available
Prospective PG students (inc. current UG): available
Current PG students: not available
Entry year: 2018/19
Postgraduate taught: available
Postgraduate research: not available
About the scholarship
Available to self-funding students who have achieved a first-class honours (or equivalent) in their undergraduate studies, and who are looking to study a postgraduate Law programme.
Scholarship offers will normally be made during the offer process based on your application for the programme.
- International Commercial Law LLM
- International Human Rights and Development LLM
- International Legal Studies LLM
- Natural Resources and Environmental Law and Policy LLM
- British Antarctic Territories
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- British Virgin Islands
- Cayman Islands
- Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
- Northern Ireland
- Pitcairn, Henderson, Ducie and Oenno Islands
- St Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha
- Turks & Caicos Islands
Payment amount & frequency
A one off contribution of £2,000 towards tuition fees.
How to apply
You do not need to make a separate application for the scholarship, you will be automatically considered for this award. Early applications are recommended as these scholarships are assessed and awarded throughout the year and subject to availability.