Emerald Master's Scholarship
Part-time: not available
Prospective PG students (inc. current UG): not available
Current PG students: available
Entry year: 2018/19
Postgraduate taught: available
Postgraduate research: not available
5 scholarships available
Application deadline: 3 August 2018
About the scholarship
Five full-fee MSc scholarships for talented and high achieving University of Bradford undergraduate students, who are progressing onto a September 2018 entry full-time MSc programme at the School of Management.
Current (final year) University of Bradford undergraduates.
Self-funded, UK/EU students.
Academic excellence, demonstrated by:
- degree award
- application essay (to be specified by Emerald Publishing)
- motivations (personal statement in programme application)
- potential contribution to the cohort
All full-time taught MSc programmes at the School of Management:
- Applied Management and Entrepreneurship MSc
- European and International Business Management MSc
- Finance and Investment MSc
- Finance, Accounting and Management MSc
- Financial Management MSc
- Human Resource Management MSc
- International Business and Management MSc
- International Strategic Marketing
- Logistics, Data Analytics and Supply Chain Management
- Management MSc
- Marketing and Management MSc
- Strategic Marketing MSc
- British Antarctic Territories
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- British Virgin Islands
- Cayman Islands
- Cyprus (European Union)
- Czech Republic
- Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
- French Guiana
- Ireland, the Republic of
- Mayotte (French Territorial Collectivity)
- Northern Ireland
- Pitcairn, Henderson, Ducie and Oenno Islands
- St Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha
- Turks & Caicos Islands
Payment amount & frequency
How to apply
Submit your application via the online form.
Shortlisting will take place week commencing 6 August 2018, and interviews will be held week commencing 13 August 2018.
Successful applicants will be notified by Friday 17 August 2018. The judges’ decision is final.
Closing date: 3 August 2018.