School of Archaeological and Forensic Sciences Endowed Scholarship
Part-time: not available
Prospective PG students (inc. current UG): available
Current PG students: not available
Entry year: 2019/20
Postgraduate taught: available
Postgraduate research: not available
1 scholarship available
Application deadline: 20 May 2019
About the scholarship
This award is open to a range of topics in line with the research and teaching of the School. It is expected that applicants will demonstrate a high level of research potential.
The studentship, valued at £8,933*, will cover the course fee and provide a maintenance award.
*Eligibility criteria apply to funding.
Studentships can be used to study for any of our Masters courses:
- MA in Archaeology & Identity
- MSc in Archaeological Sciences
- MSc in Human Osteology and Palaeopathology
- MSc in Forensic Archaeology and Crime Scene Investigation
- MSc in Landscape Archaeology and Digital Heritage
- British Antarctic Territories
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- British Virgin Islands
- Cayman Islands
- Cyprus (European Union)
- Czech Republic
- Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
- French Guiana
- Ireland, the Republic of
- Mayotte (French Territorial Collectivity)
- Northern Ireland
- Pitcairn, Henderson, Ducie and Oenno Islands
- St Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha
- Turks & Caicos Islands
How to apply
Applicants must first apply to the University for admission to the appropriate programme of study, and complete an application form which includes a statement which summarises relevant experience and interest in the subject.
Download the application form:
Please return the application form to FOLSArchSci@bradford.ac.uk.
Closing date: 20 May 2019.
Find out more
Enquires can be directed to individual Programme Managers:
- Cathy Batt for Archaeological Sciences
- Karina Croucher for Archaeology and Identity
- Rob Janaway for Forensic Archaeology and Crime Scene investigation
- Jo Buckberry for Human Osteology and Paleopathology
- Vince Gaffney for Landscape Archaeology and Digital Heritage