Alumni Discount Scheme
Prospective PG students (inc. current UG): available
Current PG students: available
Entry year: 2013/14
Postgraduate taught: available
Postgraduate research: available
About the discount
All alumni of the University of Bradford, regardless of when they have graduated will receive a 15% discount on their tuition fees if they achieved a 2:2 or above in their undergraduate degree.
The discount is available for:
- Self funded students only
- All students progressing onto a Master's or a PhD programme from an undergraduate degree
- International students progressing from a taught Master's onto a PhD programme
- Alumni wishing to study a second undergraduate degree
- Students who have studied here as part of an exchange, e.g. Erasmus
- Students who have completed an undergraduate programme at one of our partner institutions and then wish to continue their studies at postgraduate level here at Bradford; or students studying a premium fee programme by distance learning.
However, students may only claim one discount or bursary from the University towards their study, e.g. students may not receive a Postgraduate Bursary and the fee discount.
Students studying part-time will be entitled to a pro-rata discount, but must be enrolled on at least 60 credits per year.
Students from all countries, who meet the criteria, are eligible.
Payment amount & frequency
15% discount on tuition fees