Before you arrive, its important you know where to go and how to collect your keys, so you can start unpacking and kick start your new life in Bradford.
The Green: arrival information
If you've completed and accepted an offer for accommodation you should go straight to: Reception, The Green.
If you have not completed and accepted an offer for accommodation you should go to: MyBradford - Student Support, Richmond Building, City Campus.
Arriving by car
- Free car parking is available over the moving-in weekend in University car parks on Longside Lane.
- On arrival please park and make your way down to The Orchard, The Green, to book in and collect your room key.
- Once you have your room key, visit your house/flat.
- You can then collect your car and drive on to The Green near where you'll be living to offload your belongings.
- As the site is very busy you will be asked to offload as quickly as possible and then move your car back to the main car park.
- Over the moving in weekend student volunteers and staff will be based around the site to keep traffic moving and help you move in.
If you have accepted your offer of accommodation at The Green, you can collect your keys from The Orchard Reception located in the heart of The Green student village.
If you have not accepted your offer of accommodation at The Green or haven't yet applied, please go to MyBradford - Student Support in the Richmond Building on arrival.
For privately-owned halls of residence, key collection is usually from the reception desk in those halls. Full details will be in your offer of accommodation.
Students living in private accommodation should arrange an arrival date and time and your key collection directly with your landlord.
Welcome to The Green
The Big Move In
We make sure you get a warm welcome when you arrive on campus for the first time - and our sport teams and societies will even be on-hand to help you with your luggage.
There will be tons of social activities happening at The Green and on campus when you arrive. When you've found your room and got your bearings, be sure head down to the Welcome BBQ for a chance to meet everyone.
Living at The Green means you'll be a part of a close-knit community. Our Green Ambassadors are a team of students that organise social events, trips and games - so you'll have plenty of opportunities to meet new people and make lots as friends as soon as you arrive.