Applicant Experience Days
If you have applied to the University of Bradford, you may be invited to an Applicant Experience Day.
Dates for Applicant Experience Days vary by Faculty, but typically take place between November and April (see below for 2016/17 dates). You are welcome to bring a guest with you on the day.
Before you join your individual afternoon Academic Faculty programme, you'll have the opportunity to attend our morning session, which includes:
- campus and accommodation tours
- information about student finance and student welfare services
Academic Faculty programme
- Welcome Talk and introduction to the Academic Faculty
- additional information about the course you've applied for
- staff and current students will be on hand to answer any questions you have
|Applicant Experience Day||Subject|
|Wednesday 14 December||
|Wednesday 25 January||
|Saturday 4 February||
|Wednesday 8 February||
|Wednesday 15 February||
|Wednesday 22 February||
|Saturday 25 February||
|Wednesday 1 March||
|Wednesday 8 March||
|Wednesday 29 March||
|Wednesday 19 April||
|Wednesday 26 April||
Not yet applied?
If you have not yet applied for one of our courses, but would like to visit the University to find out more come to one of our Open Days or contact the Recruitment Support Team:
- Fill out an enquiry form
- Tel: 0800 073 1225 / 0300 456 2666
Getting here and parking
For travel information see the Getting Here and Parking page.
Note: Parking for an Applicant Experience Day is limited and is strictly on a first come, first served basis.