Fees, finance and scholarships
An investment in your future
A university education is one of the greatest investments you’ll ever make.
Graduates earn an extra £100,000 on average over their working lives, but it’s not all about money - you’ll broaden your horizons, make new friends and work out what you can contribute as a global citizen.
See our Fees and Financial Support website for our 2017/18 undergraduate tuition fees.
Academic AAA/AAB scholarships for Home and EU Students
The University of Bradford is offering cash scholarships worth up to £3,500 (over the duration of a three-year degree) to all Home and EU students who achieve AAB or higher in their A-levels (or equivalent).
Home and EU students
- If you are going to university for the first time - you don’t pay anything up front towards tuition fees - Tuition Fee Loans cover the cost of your fees.
- You won’t pay anything back until you've finished your course and are earning more than £21,000 a year.
- Repayments are manageable and based on how much you earn (if you earn £25,000, you pay back £30 a month).
- UK students can apply for a maintenance loan to help with living and learning costs.
- You may be eligible for a University of Bradford scholarship or a bursary - particularly if you are a social work or healthcare student.
If you are joining us from outside the EU you will not usually be entitled to any financial support from the British Government, but you may be eligible for a discount on fees over £5,000 if you are able to pay them in full in advance.
Investing in scholarships
We invest more than £4m annually to support students on their university journey, awarding numerous scholarships to UK, EU and International students on the basis of academic excellence, personal circumstances or economic hardship. Some of our scholarships are also linked to specific subject areas.