Accommodation arrival information for University of Bradford
Please read the following details carefully.
It is important that you know where to go on arrival to locate Accommodation Office staff, and where to go to collect your keys if you have already booked and accepted an offer of accommodation in The Green.
If you have any doubts about when and where to arrive, please contact the Accommodation Team.
Arrival dates 2016
Students who have completed and accepted the offer for accommodation should go straight to: Reception, The Orchard, The Green.
Any student who has not completed and accepted the offer for accommodation should go to: The Hub, Richmond Building, City Campus.
International students (early arrival)
|Tuesday 13 - Friday 16 September||10.00 - 16.00|
|All students (main intake)||Saturday 17 September||9.00 - 18.00|
|All students (main intake)||Sunday 18 September||10.00 - 17.00|
|Late arrivals||Monday 19 - Friday 23 September||10.00 - 18.00|
If you are arriving after 23 September 2016, please advise us of your arrival date and time so arrangements can be made by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arriving by car
For students arriving to take up their accommodation at The Green please note the following:
- Free car parking is available over the Intake Weekend (17-18 September 2016) in University car parks on Longside Lane.
- On arrival please park and make your way down to The Orchard, The Green, to book in and collect your room key.
- Once you have your room key, visit your house/flat.
- You can then collect your car, drive on to The Green near where you'll be living to offload your belongings.
- As the site is very busy you will be asked to offload as quickly as possible and then move your car back to the main car park.
Over the Intake Weekend student volunteers and staff will based around the site to keep traffic moving and help you move in.
Key collection for the privately-owned halls of residence is from the reception desks in those halls, and you will be given details by them in your offer of accommodation.
Key collection for student houses is by arrangement in advance with the landlord.
Students living in private accommodation should arrange arrival date/time and key collection directly with the landlord.