Support for Care Leavers
The University of Bradford supports care leavers and looked after children by providing:
- Support from the start to the end with your application in to Higher Education
- Working with young people in Secondary School, to raise awareness of Higher Education
- Working with organisations such as local authorities
- One to One meetings for applicants with an advisor
- Group discussion sessions
- Financial support
- Support with year round accommodation
- Academic Support Access to support services (including counselling, childcare, disability services)
The University of Bradford are proud members of the NNECL. The Network for the Education of Care Leavers was established in June 2013 by higher education institutions and national organisations, committed to the progression and support of care leavers in Higher Education.
The NNECL website provides a list of activities and events throughout England towards Care Leavers and looked after children.
Find Out More
Nosheen Khan is our dedicated contact for care leavers and looked after children:
- t: 01274 233037
- e: N.Khan75@bradford.ac.uk