Our diverse community of postgraduate students have from different backgrounds, life experiences and interests.
Find out more about studying at the University of Bradford by seeing what they have to say.
- Worked as an English teacher in South Korea before commencing his studies at Bradford
- Won the Computer Science Best Project Prize, and was joint winner of The Best Overall Performance in Computer Science Studies Prize
- Has secured a graduate role at a service management software company based in the Netherlands
- From New York City, USA
- Member of Bradford's Lacrosse Club
- Part of the Staff Student Liaison Committee (SSLC)
- From Timor-Leste
- Undergraduate degree in Analytical Chemistry
- Awarded Chevening Scholarship
Full Time PhD in Dementia Care, Doctoral Training Centre
- From Netherlands
- Part of first cohort at Doctorial Training Centre in the School of Dementia Studies
- Project: Supporting family carers to care for relatives living with dementia and health problems
- Supervisors: Professor Murna Downs, Dr Michael Heasman and Professor Neil Small
- From Quebec, Canada
- Wanted to pursue PhD research
- Most memorable moment was field training
Heloise chose the University of Bradford because it was one of two programmes that really interested her.
- Is a nurse hysteroscopist at York Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- Runs 3 hysteroscopy clinics and 1 colposcopy clinic a week
- Highly recommends the programme