Find out what it's like to live and study at the University of Bradford from our international students and graduates.
- Age: 30
- Year of Graduation: 2013
- Nationality: German
- Previous Qualifications: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
German mechanical engineer and technology entrepreneur Metin Zerman joined the full-time MBA at Bradford in September 2012 to bring his online library to market.
- Nationality: Greek
I have two Bachelor's degrees in business and computer science, a Master's in personnel management and a vocational certificate in business consultancy. My career has focused mainly on B2B sales roles in the Greek health sector (diagnostic centres and drugs warehouses), which has put me in contact with HR directors, health professionals, pharmacists, doctors, etc. Recently, I have been involved in the clinical trials sector.
- Nationality: Kenyan
- Previous qualifications: MSc Public Policy and Management, Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accounts in England and Wales, BSc Mechanical Engineering
- Director of Africa Policy Research Institute Limited (APRIL) and former Partner at PwC
Full Time PhD in Dementia Care, Doctoral Training Centre
- From Netherlands
- Part of first cohort at Doctorial Training Centre in the School of Dementia Studies
- Project: Supporting family carers to care for relatives living with dementia and health problems
- Supervisors: Professor Murna Downs, Dr Michael Heasman and Professor Neil Small
- Nationality: Papua New Guinea
I am from Papua New Guinea, which is a developing country in the South Pacific with a population of 7.5m. My employer, Steamships Trading Company, is part of an international company called Swire and I was lucky enough to be selected for a scholarship to do an MBA in the UK, jointly funded by the company and the British Council.
- From Romania
- President of the Romanian Society
- Placement year at MyLahore
- Nationality: Spanish
“Being Spanish, but born and raised in Germany, I have always seen myself as multinational and been interested in different cultures from a young age. As a result, my career path has been very eclectic and has taken me all over the world. I chose to do my PhD at University of Bradford School of Management because of my interests in culture as well as branding."
- From Timor-Leste
- Undergraduate degree in Analytical Chemistry
- Awarded Chevening Scholarship
- From New York City, USA
- Member of Bradford's Lacrosse Club
- Part of the Staff Student Liaison Committee (SSLC)