Scholarships for 2015/16 Entry*
We offer a range of scholarships to support students on their University journey.
- ABB scholarships (Home/EU) - £5,000 over the duration of a three-year degree, to all Home/EU students who achieve ABB or higher in their A-levels (or equivalent)
- University of Bradford Undergraduate Bursary Scheme (Home) - £500 per year if your family income is assessed as being under £30,000 per year.
- Master's Scholarships (Postgraduate Support Scheme) (Home/EU) - 100 scholarships covering full tuition fees and a living cost grant of £4,600.
- Undergraduate students
- Postgraduate taught students
- Postgraduate research students
- Home/EU students
- International students
- Current students
"My scholarship helped me be so much more financially secure and focus on my studies."
If you have any questions about scholarships please contact us.
* September 2015 to August 2016.