Skip to content
Open menu Close menu

Paying Your Tuition Fees

You can pay your tuition fees in full before enrolment or by instalments.

Paying in full

All tuition fees can be paid in full at enrolment. Tuition fees over a certain amount do attract a discount, please see our section on discounts.

Early withdrawal from course

If you are a new Home/EU student i.e. you are starting at the University of Bradford for the first time, you will not be charged if you withdraw from your course during the first two weeks.

There are different arrangements in place for International students who withdraw in the first two weeks as you are required to make a £2,000 advance fee payment to secure your CAS letter.

If Home/EU undergraduate students withdraw after 2 weeks they will be charged as follows:

25% of fees if you withdraw within the first term (excluding the first two weeks).

50% of fees if you withdraw within the second term.

100% of fees if you withdraw within the third term.

To ensure you are charged the right fee you must follow the correct process for withdrawing from your course.


If you require any further information then please contact the fee payment team by emailing or by telephone on +44 (0)1274 233006

Notification of Payment of Fees

After enrolment an invoice will be sent to you via your University of Bradford email address.  The invoice will detail any payment plans that have already been agreed.

If the you do not have a payment plan and/or a payment is missed the following procedures will apply:

Paying by instalments

If you are paying a tuition fee of more than £250.00, you can pay in instalments. There is no extra charge for paying in instalments, however, it must be set up via direct debit or credit card; this can be done via e-pay or at enrolment. If you do not have a direct debit facility on your account but still want to pay by instalments then please contact the Accounts Receivable team on or by telephoning +44 (0)1274 233135

Paying via tuition fee loan

Eligible Home and EU students who have not studied at University before are able to apply for a non-income assessed tuition fee loan to cover the cost of their fees. You can take a full or partial loan and this is paid to the University on your behalf.

You will need to bring proof of the tuition fee loan with you to enrolment.

If you have studied at University before then you may not be entitled to the tuition fee loan – you will need to check this with your Student Finance Service e.g. Student Finance England.

If you have difficulties paying

  • You must contact the fee payment team within 2 weeks of receiving the invoice by emailing or by telephone on +44 (0)1274 233006
  • You must set up a payment plan to pay all outstanding money which must include the payment of all outstanding money by the start of the final assessment of that academic year.

For any questions about payment of tuition fees, please contact our Student Credit Control team at or on + 44 (0) 1274 233006.