Tuition fees cover the cost of your registration, teaching, assessment and operating University facilities such as the library, IT equipment and other support services. Fees can vary between different courses, so ensure you check this before applying. When you accept the offer of a place on a course you are accepting responsibility for the payment of your tuition fees. This applies even if you are being sponsored and your sponsor fails to pay.
- Undergraduate Home EU Fees
- Undergraduate International (non EU) Fees
- Postgraduate Taught Home EU Fees
- Postgraduate Taught International Fees
- Research Home EU Fees
- Research International Fees
- Erasmus and International Exchange Fees
* September 2017 to August 2018.