Survey of the month
Working in Europe
The European Job Mobility Programme for information, advice and jobs in the European Union and other partner countries.
Erasmus Study Abroad and Work Placements
A placement arranged through the Erasmus scheme is a great way to impress employers, enhance your CV and get hands-on work experience. Plus, if you are eligible you will receive a monthly paid grant of up to 400 Euros on top of any payment you receive from the employer.
To find out more about Erasmus and eligibility for funding, see our Study Abroad page, talk to your departmental Work Placement Officer or personal tutor and see the British Council Erasmus web pages.
Legal Recruitment Assistant
IT Support Assistant
Other International Opportunities
- expert advice - for finding job overseas, including information on work permits, visa regulations, cultural and relocation information
- country career guides – packed with country-specific career information, this research tool provides expert advice and insider tips for finding employment opportunities at home and abroad
- corporate profiles – access more than 400,000 country-specific company profiles in various industries such as manufacturing, transportation, consumer goods, consulting services, finance and technology
- worldwide job and internship postings – search for job openings in countries around the world. Listings are updated daily
To find out more, visit:
- GoinGlobal (link if you are on-campus)
- GoinGlobal (link if you are off campus)
If you are having any issues with accessing GoinGlobal please email email@example.com with your:
- First name
- Email address
- UB number
There is more information in our Opportunities for International Students pages.